STAND UP PADDLE
May 6th- 12th 2017 | Sayulita, Mexico
Reconnect TO YOURself and nature WITH
Sun, SuP, Yoga, and YOU!
Have you ever dreamed of exploring the beautiuful waters of Mexico on a Stand Up Paddle Board? We have designed a Yoga Retreat week that allows you the time and space to step away from your busy day to day and into a week of peaceful practices on land and in water!
We invite you to join us for week of sweet peace and deep joy on the shores of Sayulita, Mexico.
SUP and Yoga Retreat is the perfect opportunity to:
~Rejuvenate your body with Yoga and SUP
~Nourish your soul with delicious food
~Inspire your heart with new ways to connect with yourself and nature
~Live, Love, Laugh, SUP and Play!
Your retreat leaders, Anne-Lauren Graham and SUP Sayulita have been guiding people like you through life-changing retreats of personal growth and spiritual connection for over 10 years.
Anne-Lauren, is an International Yoga Therapist, Meditation Teacher, and Body Worker. She draws most of her healing insights from nature and the elements. She came to Yoga as she began an inner and outer journey to connect with sustainable peace and deep joy. This path has led her to some amazing tools, some of which she studied in depth for extended periods of time. She looks forward to sharing it all this with you this week.
Her most effective tools are Yoga Asana, Meditation, Pranayama, Tai Chi, Connecting with the Wisdom of Nature and Play.
This retreat was created to provide you a rare, magical, perfectly balanced week to explore your inner and outer bliss!
Awake each morning with a peaceful meditation and yoga flow. During the sun-kissed days, we will be exploring the coast of Mexico on our SUP boards, or simply relaxing on the beach with a book after receiving your complimentary massage. The flowing, warm, healing waters are there for your soul-soothing dips whenever you choose. There are plenty of other adventure activities around Sayulita if you are feeling more energized.
We will also have journal time and space for personal heart connection to bring clarity around exactly what you want to bring into your life AND how to do it!
- 7 Divine Days and 6 Nights staying at our tropical sanctuary
- 3 to 4 hours of sunrise and sunset yoga sessions on land and in the water
- Retreat transfers to & from airport
- Opening beach fire ceremony
- Daily fresh, local, healthy brunch
- 2 dinners on us
- Quality SUP equipment including a wide variety boards and paddles
- Yoga equipment including mats, blankets, blocks and straps
- SUP adventure day- travel to a private beach where we can picnic, surf, swim, relax, sun bathe, hike around and explore the virtually untouched beach.
- Follow your bliss day- A full day of your creation, completely relax and unwind, or partake in some of the amazing tours around the lake.
- Transformative Yoga, Meditation, Breath-work and Personal Growth workshops offered each evening.
- Photos of your SUP and yoga holiday in Mexico
- Unlimited purified water, coffee or tea
- Complimentary use of bicycles and boogie boards
- Daily housekeeping services so you can relax and let us do all the work!
All Inclusive Price:
SUPER EARLY BIRD- Before November 30th
$1,465 Shared Room
$1,665 Private Room
EARLY BIRD - Before January 30th 2016
$1,665 Shared Room
$1,765 Private Room
REGULAR - After January 30th 2016
$1,965 Shared Room
$2,165 Private Room
>>Pay your deposit NOW via PayPal: Info@RadiantSpiral.com
*All-inclusive trip includes Accommodations, Most Meals, SUP Excursions, and Shuttle to and from Hotelito
- With the exception of airfare
A $200 deposit reserves your spot. Sign up today with Anne-Lauren or visit:
For more Info, Contact:
A Typical Day:
8:00-10:00 - Morning Meditation, Yoga or SUP Prana
(on land or in the water, depending on the weather)
10:00-11:00 - Brunch
Afternoon – Every other day SUP Excursion to amazing locations. All other afternoons are yours to relax on the beach, enjoy a massage, or schedule an activity. (We are always around for questions you may have, or to assist you along your path with any additional needs or private sessions during your retreat week)
4:30-5:30 - Afternoon Session (including workshops on SUP Prana, Pranayama, Meditation, Yin Yoga, all based on the request of the students and what we see as a possibility to deepen our experience and practice)
8:30-10:00 Evening activity or free time
This is a super special opportunity to join a group of like minded people on the shores of Mexico. The week will be used as a journey into deeper understanding and connection with yourself, nature, and life! This retreat offers a unique experience that moves beyond the material world and into a life of sustainable joy! Lets come together and inspire each other to be the radiant lights that we want to be in this world!