New YOU Yoga retreat
January 6-13th 2019 | Goa, India
Join us for a week of Life Affirming practices that bring the tools of renewal and transformation Alive as you step more authentically into YOUR Light!
STEP INTO YOUR LIGHT WITH
EMPOWERING TOOLS FOR SELF HEALING.
You are invited for a week of Yoga Bliss on the shores of India! Join Jenny Viktorsen and Anne-Lauren Graham in this tropical Oasis nestled between a flowing river and the vast India Ocean!
We will begin our Indian Retreat on the very north of Goa. Set amidst abundant, tropical flora and fauna, it has been designed as a deeply nurturing space where you can relax your body, calm your mind, and awaken to your inner peace of simply being, the ultimate setting for your retreat.
One week retreat includes
- 7 Heart opening Vinyasa morning flow yoga classes
- 7 Afternoon Restorative classes including self-care and pranayama workshops
- Evening Activities including personal growth workshops
- Meditation and journal/reflection time
- All yoga props and mats are provided
- 7 nights accommodation at the beautiful Ashiyana retreat centre
- 2 meals a day (brunch & dinner) plus unlimited tea and water
We have several accommodations options for you so choose from:
The first and most economical are the Beach Huts:
650 € pp (only 1 more!)
750 € pp (4 more left!)
1,000€ pp (3 left!)
850 € pp (3 left!)
1100 € pp (2 more left!)
900 € pp (2 more left!)
Twin or double
950 € pp (only 1 more available!)
1400 € pp (only 1 more available!)
The Ashiyana location offers a balance between the serenity of a coconut palm grove, bordered by the enchanting Mandrem River, and a beautiful quiet beach with the invigorating sound of the waves breaking against the shore just beyond the dunes.
Mandrem, a remote and sleepy fishing village in the north of Goa, has a few restaurants, chai shops, an internet cafe, a travel agent, a small organic shop, general grocery store and places to rent motorbikes or hire taxis. Thirty minutes away by road is the large market town of Mapusa, which has good bus connections to other Indian towns and cities.
A pleasant 40-minute stroll (10 min's by taxi) north along the beach is the lively and colorful village of Arambol. One of the main attractions to this distinctly 'hippy' hangout is the fresh-water lake separated from the sea by broad golden sands and it also has a post office, a small market, restaurants and beach-front bars, some featuring live music.
A southward stroll takes you along endless stretches of beach dotted with colorful beach shacks and restaurants. With its brilliant sunshine, refreshing ocean breezes, and an away-from-it-all feel, it is an ideal place to relax, unwind and simply be.
This special retreat week will be an unforgettable time in your life that will allow you to experience the richness of mystical India alongside a deepening yoga practice into the ever present peace of your heart.
This is a wonderful opportunity to indulge in the transformational, fun and rejuvenating benefits of a week of deepening yoga practices led by Jenny and Anne-Lauren.
On this retreat there will be opportunities to enjoy the spa and indulge in the wonderful healing ayurvedic treatments on offer. In your free time you may choose to get a feel for India by visiting the local fishing village, going on an excursion to local towns or you may choose to unwind by enjoying a stroll or relaxing on the beach.
Retreat doesn't include
- Transfers to and from the airport
- One celebration dinner out at local village
The venue is situated North of Goa, approximately 90 mins from the airport.
ABOUT YOUR GUIDES:
I came to Yoga when I began an inner and outer journey to connect with sustainable peace and deep joy. The path has led me to some amazing tools, many of which I studied in-depth for extended periods of time. Through this work I have touched inner peace and deep sustainable joy and I CANNOT WAIT to share these practices with YOU. My most influential tools are Yoga Asana, Meditation, Pranayama, Tai Chi, Healing Nutrition and Play! I look forward to spending a week together on the shores of India and diving into these ancient practices that are so dear to my heart.
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO DIVE INTO SELF CARE WITH:
· Eight Divine Days and Seven Tropical Nights of lodging at the Ashiyana Retreat Center
· 4 hours of Sunrise and Sunset Yoga session on the beach or in the Treetop Yoga Shala each day
· Fresh, local, and healthy brunch buffet served daily
· Nightly dinners after enjoying the magic of a sunset practice
· Yoga equipment including mats, blankets, bolsters, and straps
. Transformative Yoga, Meditation, and Personal Bliss workshops offered throughout the week
· Purified water and herbal or masala chai tea for your enjoyment anytime you like
· Photos of your yoga holiday in India
· Daily cleaning service so you can relax and let us do all the work!
Spots will fill up fast, so please contact us at info@RadiantSpiral.com
Pay your deposit and register today!
Your Deposit of 300 Euros will be credited towards your total balance due November 20th, 2017.